Telemetry Data Platform (TDP) is New Relic’s distributed, multi-tenant telemetry data store. It is where New Relic’s agents store their data, and can also ingest telemetry data from almost any source, including:
- Open-source tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- OpenTelemetry agents
- Any of New Relic’s 300+ integrations
In this 60-minute session, you'll learn what TDP is and how you can use it. You’ll see how easy it is to integrate the TDP with your existing monitoring tools, and consider the benefits of doing so.
In this webinar we'll cover:
- What is the New Relic Telemetry Data Platform?
- Implementing monitoring with the TDP
- Using the TDP with Prometheus and Grafana
- Benefits of using the TDP